- Successful completion of Module 1: POCUS Basics & Module 2: Cardiac POCUS
- Understand the basic theory, principles, and protocol for lung POCUS
- Blue Protocol
- Identify the common anatomy and artifacts observed in lung POCUS
- Identify and interpret common lung POCUS pathologies
- Identify and interpret relevant lung POCUS pathologies for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
Successful completion of Modules 1 & 2 by obtaining a minimum grade of 80% on the Module 1 Quiz & Module 2 Quiz.
There will be one assessment at the end of the module consisting of 17 multiple choice questions. A minimum grade of 80% is required to pass the quiz. A time limit of up to 30 minutes will be given to complete the quiz, and up to 3 attempts will be given to achieve the 80% minimum grade. You will have access to the correct answers following the quiz. A POCUS certificate will be issued to students who have successfully achieved a minimum of 80% on each of the three module quizzes.
The goal of this SESSION is to provide accelerated e-learning of point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) with clinically relevant use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
POCUS is highly operator-dependent. Know your limitations. It is your own responsibility to use this tool safely, following appropriate cleaning and disinfection protocols (see Module 1).
The following symbols are used throughout the module.
An external document that will open in a separate tab
A definition of an important term
A helpful practice tip
Access more information
Click to watch video
Information to recall
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self